Many forms require the approval and signature of an academic advisor. See your assigned academic advisor (identified on AccessPlus) first, but if you are unable to get in touch with them, you may see any of our advisors on the second floor of the Design building.

Please complete the following forms with signatures for undergraduate independent study and an Add/Drop slip. The completed forms can be submitted to your professional academic advisor.

Special topics:

Students and faculty may reserve a space in the College of Design using the Skedda booking page.

Students and faculty can also contact