Directory   |   Workday   |   Access+   |   CyBox   |   Privacy Policy

Undergraduate Students


We’ve tried to make it easy for you to locate and download all the forms you might need to fill out during your academic studies. If you can’t find what you need here, please contact the Design Student Services & Programs Office for assistance.

Many forms require the approval and signature of an academic adviser. See your assigned academic advisor (identified on AccessPlus) first, but if you are unable to get in touch with them, you may see any of our advisors on the second floor of the Design building.

Academic Forms

University forms for students and advisors (academic renewal, add/drop, major/minor change request, re-entry, US Diversity/International Perspectives substitution or waiver, withdrawal, etc.) are on the Registrar’s website.

Field Trips

The faculty or staff member in charge of organizing an optional or required field trip should provide the appropriate form to students to read and sign prior to departure. All forms are now on the Office of Risk Management website.

University Honors Program

Before you complete the following forms, please read about the Honors curriculum requirements in the College of Design.

Independent Study

Please complete the following forms with signatures for undergraduate independent study and an Add/Drop slip. The completed forms can be submitted to your professional academic advisor.

Special Topics

Peer Mentor Forms

College Forms


Current College of Design students may nominate professors, advisors, office staff, teaching and research assistants for several annual college awards. Download the nomination forms (PDF) below. In the case of the College of Design Academic Advising Award and Polster Family Teaching Award, students are asked to provide letters of support for the nomination packets. Please check with your department chair or program director to learn whether anyone is preparing a packet for the professor or adviser you wish to support. Nominations for 2022 awards are due by Jan. 15, 2022.

Cash Awards