Directory   |   Workday   |   Access+   |   CyBox   |   Privacy Policy


You can find a list of academic-related forms (add/drop requests, independent studies, honors, internships, waivers, etc.) on the Design Student Services website.

A number of other forms related to course proposals, etc., are available on the Registrar’s Forms web page.

Academic Forms

Field Trip Forms

P&T Forms and Templates

Travel Authorization

Other Business/Support Policies and Forms

Space Reservation Request Form

To request the use of Gallery 181, Room 181-1, the Lightfoot Forum (north, south and wall), Design on Main Gallery (203 Main St.), Kocimski Auditorium (101 Design), Hansen Exchange, Beckman Forum, Kocimski display cases, Dean’s Office display cases, etc., please complete the new online Space Reservation Request Form. Please note that a request is exactly that—you indicate when you would like to reserve the space and we will let you know if it is available for those dates/times or not.

Lectures & Exhibitions Funding Request Form

For the 2019-2020 academic year, the College of Design Lectures and Exhibitions Committee will support a series of three events of various formats under one theme —”Educate/Innovate(?)” — that will speak to the greater college, departments, programs and student body. The committee seeks proposals from College of Design faculty, staff and student groups for interdisciplinary events that may include (but are not limited to) lectures, exhibitions, discussion panels, workshops, performances, and/or a combination thereof. Successful proposals will be funded at the $1,500 – $2,000 level (each) and must demonstrate collaboration across departments and programs, involvement of student groups and financial support by the respective departments. View the call for proposals. Submit proposals online by the end of the day Friday, Sept. 13.

P&S Forms

The College of Design P&S Cabinet has established a flextime program to accommodate the varied and changing needs of P&S employees and the people they serve. Please review the program guidelines and fill out the form below if you wish to work a flexible schedule outside the conventional 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday (7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Friday during the summer) arrangement.

go up