Each year, the Rome Program hosts two Saturday-afternoon Student and Family Orientation sessions. The fall orientation, held in September or October, is for participants in the following spring Rome Program and their families. The spring orientation, typically held in March, is for participants in the fall Rome Program and their families.
Family members will learn what their students can expect when they study and live in Rome, view images of the College of Design’s studio space in the heart of Rome’s historic district, and learn about the history of the Rome Program. Faculty members will present details of the respective programs, and students who previously studied in Rome will share their experiences. Representatives from the Office of Financial Aid and the Office of University Counsel will also present information. The event concludes with a reception and informal Q&A opportunity.
- Orientation Schedule
- Fall 2018 draft budget sheet
- Student guide
- Introduction to the Rome Program presentation by Jen Hogan, Director of International Programs
- A Window to Rome presentation by Pia Schneider, Resident Director of ISU College of Design Rome Program
- Rome Photos & Outcomes presentation
- Made in Italy Interior Design presentation
- Family guide
- CISI insurance information