Apply to participate in the Rome Program through the online ISUAbroad system. Additional information about the application process will be made available in DSN S 301: Study Abroad Preparation Seminar, the required pre-departure orientation class for the Rome Program.
Who May Apply?
All students interested in participating in the Rome Program must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have been accepted into departmental program of study;
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.3;
- have a clear academic record including no status of academic warning or probation in the semester prior to or the semester of international program participation; and
- have met all course prerequisites as listed in the ISU Catalog for classes to be offered in Rome.
Students who want to participate in the summer program must have attained junior standing or higher. Semester students must have attained senior standing, except for interior design students, who participate as juniors.
Students attending other institutions of higher education who are interested in participating in a summer program should contact Jen Hogan for further details.