Apply to participate in the Rome Program through the online ISUAbroad system. Additional information about the application process will be made available in DSN S 301: Study Abroad Preparation Seminar, the required pre-departure orientation class for the Rome Program.
Who May Apply?
All students interested in participating in the Rome Program must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have been accepted into departmental program of study;
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.3;
- have a clear academic record including no status of academic warning or probation in the semester prior to or the semester of international program participation; and
- have met all course prerequisites as listed in the ISU Catalog for classes to be offered in Rome.
- Semester students must have attained senior standing, except for interior design students, who participate as juniors.
Students attending other institutions of higher education who are interested in participating in a summer program should contact Jen Hogan for further details.