Information: NCFDD Membership
Now that the fall semester is underway, we wanted to remind you that Iowa State University is an Institutional Member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). The NCFDD is an independent faculty development center dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers, and the Institutional Membership provides all grad students, post-docs, and faculty with access to NCFDD’s member resources.
As an Institutional Member, you have access to the following resources at no cost to you:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Video recordings of all webinars so members can learn at their convenience
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring & problem-solving
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Moderated monthly writing challenges
- Access to the Career Center where members can post and search job listings
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
We encourage you to claim your membership by going to https://www.facultydiversity.org/institutions/iastate. Click on the Activate My Membership button.
The next webinar is on October 11, 2018 at 11:00am titled How to Engage in Healthy Conflict. Attached in this email is a schedule for their fall webinars.
We’re excited to offer Iowa State University’s grad students, post-docs, and faculty with the opportunity to participate in NCFDD’s unique form of mentoring and career development. If you have any questions or comments about the membership, please contact Katharine Hensley at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.
September 18, 2018 11:40 am