The application consideration date for fall admission is February 1. Applications will continually be accepted and evaluated until the cohort is full. Please apply by February 1 for full graduate assistantship consideration. While typical admission is in the fall, we will accept applications for spring or summer semester admission.
- ISU Graduate Admission Application
- Application fee ($60 for US residents, $100 for international applicants)
- Official academic transcripts
- Statement of Academic and Professional Interests – 300-500 words
- Three letters of recommendation
- Digital portfolio
- Additional requirements for international applicants:
- International students can apply to this program under U.S. immigration status F1, J-1, J-2, F-2, H-4, etc.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score
- Financial Statement Please wait to submit until you receive an admission decision.
When you are ready to apply, please complete the online graduate application.
Mailing address for sending official transcripts (all other materials should be submitted electronically):
Iowa State University
100 Enrollment Services Center
Ames, IA 50011