Directory   |   Access Plus   |   CyBox   |   Privacy Policy

Graduate Degrees & Minors

Our Grad Degrees & Minors

Considering a graduate design or art program at Iowa State? Please click on a program link to learn more and to find contact information.

Information on specific requirements for each program is available below. We also encourage you to visit the Iowa State University Graduate College information pages to learn more.

Graduate Degrees

Double Degree Programs

We are pleased to offer the unique opportunity for you to pursue a double degree between our graduate programs and programs within and outside of the College of Design. Earn two degrees simultaneously while maintaining the high standards of both programs. In many cases, the time to degree completion is lengthened only by one or two semesters.

Double Degree Offerings by College of Design Program

Master of Architecture (MArch)

Master of Community & Regional Planning (MCRP)

Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Integrated Visual Arts

Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA)

Master of Design in Sustainable Environments (MDesSE)

Master of Urban Design (MUD)

Contact Meredith Foley today for more information or to schedule your visit.

Graduate Minors

Graduate Certificates