Future Graduate Students
The College of Design’s graduate programs are designed to prepare you to become a creative and critical thinker, a competent practitioner and a culturally aware global citizen through art, design and planning. As a graduate student, you will engage with and learn from some of the most renowned art and design faculty in the world and have the opportunity to explore and advance your skills through hands-on instruction and crossing disciplinary boundaries.
Check out our graduate degree offerings:
Community & Regional Planning
- Master of Arts in Environmental Graphic Design (MA)
- Master of Arts in Graphic Design (MA)
- Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design (MFA)
Integrated Visual Arts
- First-Professional Master of Arts in Interior Design (MA)
- Master of Arts in Interior Design (MA)
- Master of Fine Arts in Interior Design (MFA, MA)
Real Estate Development
- Master of Real Estate Development (MRED) offered jointly with the Ivy College of Business
Contact Meredith Foley today for more information or to schedule your visit.