Advancing Talent Management in Academia: A Conversation about Attracting, Retaining and Developing Women and Persons of Color
ISU ADVANCE will host a virtual workshop on “Advancing Talent Management in Academia: A Conversation about Attracting, Retaining, and Developing Women and Persons of Color” with Deidra Schleicher, the John and Deborah Ganoe Professor and Chair in the Department of Management, Debbie and Jerry Ivy College of Business. The workshop will be held via Zoom. Registration is encouraged but not required by Tuesday, Sept. 22.
1. Go to Learn@ISU at https://training.ehs.iastate.edu/IowaSU/site/
2. Login using your ISU netID and password (top right)
3. Select Course Catalog from the menu (top left)
4. Scroll to SVPP: Faculty Professional Development
5. Click List Events to select “ADVANCE workshop with Deidra J. Schleicher: Advancing Talent Management in Academia”
6. Select Enroll in the pop-up window and the event will be added to My Enrollments.
Sponsored by ISU ADVANCE