Directory   |   Workday   |   Access+   |   CyBox   |   Privacy Policy

Flexible spending claims for 2017 due April 30

Employees have until Monday, April 30, to submit claims to their flexible spending accounts for qualified health and child care expenses incurred during the 2017 calendar year. Up to $500 of unclaimed 2017 health care funds will be carried over and added to an employee’s 2018 contributions for use toward claims incurred during 2018. However, 2017 dependent child care funds not claimed by April 30 will be forfeited; there is no carry-over of these funds. More information is online; questions may be directed to University Human Resources, 294-4800.

March 19, 2018 1:17 pm

go up