Researcher Guidebook Webinar Series
The Office of Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer (OIPTT) will host a seven-session Researcher Guidebook Webinar Series presented by the University-Industry Demonstration Partnership (UIDP). This free webinar series will provide an in-depth understanding and insights on how to successfully navigate expectations when industry and university researchers collaborate. Sessions will be held from noon to 1:15 p.m. Wednesdays, all at 1805 Collaboration Place, Ames, except for Feb. 21, which will be at Building 6, Room 6115, Research Park.
- Session 1: Navigating the Benefits and Challenges, Feb. 7
- Session 2: Managing Expectations and Creating Relationships, Feb. 21
- Session 3: Establishing Contacts and Handling Proprietary Information, March 7
- Session 4: Preparing Proposals and Budgets, March 21
- Session 5: Addressing Compliance and Contracting Issues, April 4
- Session 6: Negotiating Intellectual Property, April 25
- Session 7: Leveraging Government Involvement, May 2
You can attend one or more sessions but are asked to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance with the session number(s) you wish to attend.
January 22, 2018 5:09 pm