Fall 2017 course reserve requests
Parks Library is starting the course reserve process for fall 2017. Books that were on reserve last spring are still on the reserve shelves and need to be cleared. If the same books are required for fall, they should be changed to fall reserve.
College of Design faculty are asked to inform Design Reading Room Supervisor Angie Brown:
- which books can be removed from the spring reserve shelves
- which ones can be carried over to fall and
- if the professor is different
- if the course title and number are different
- if the reserve list is somewhat different
If she doesn’t hear from you, she will remove the books from the reserve shelves.
Please also let her know any new lists you wish to place on reserve for fall. Brown can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, (515) 294-0418.
July 19, 2017 3:01 pm