Iowa State University College of Design
2016 Points of Pride
- We're one of the most comprehensive design institutions in the US.
- We offer nine undergraduate majors; five undergraduate minors; one post-baccalaureate certificate; 10 graduate majors; one graduate certificate; one graduate minor.
- We're accredited through the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
- Our undergraduate architecture and landscape architecture programs are ranked in the top 20 nationally by DesignIntelligence.
- Planetizen ranks our community and regional planning graduate program fourth in US among programs that do not grant a PhD in planning.
- We're home to more than 1,850 undergraduate and 100 graduate students.
- 97% of our students gain employment or continue their education after graduation.
- We connect design students with learning communities to provide a supportive network of faculty, classmates and peer mentors.
- Studios sizes range from 15 to 20 students.
- Our Rome Program is the only fully licensed study abroad program in the Iowa regents university system.