:: FACILITIES & SCHEDULE
The GIS Lab is a joint effort of the College of Design and GIS Geospatial Technology Training Program of ISU Extension Community and Economic Development (ISU-CED). The computer work stations are funded primarily through the fees for courses offered by ISU Extension GIS Program. The facility is graciously provided by the College of Design. No student fees are used to support the lab.
- LCD projector, ceiling mounted
- Sympodium projector panel
- 36" wide format scanner with WiseImage feature
- Extraction software 48"
- Digitizing tablet
- 36x48 digitizing table
- The GIS Lab is dedicated to Extension and Outreach geospatial technology training, faculty research projects utilizing geospatial technologies, and university courses in the College of Design with a funded outreach project utilizing geospatial technologies.
- We encourage groups to meet and collaborate within the lab. Please schedule these times so as not to disturb other users. Reserving the lab for such meetings can be done by contacting Alan Jensen by phone at 294-2073 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- There is data storage in this lab. To save you work you will need to bring another medium, such as a portable harddrive or save to an off-site server.
- So as not to distract others, it is requested that cellphones not be used inside the lab.
- You may listen to music with a headset while working here.
- Please keep the entry door closed and secure.
- If you are the last to leave the lab, please make sure all the lights are turned off and that the door locks.
- Any questions or concerns? Contact Alan Jensen at email@example.com, or Linda Doering in Rm 126 at 294-8087.